RMS Trading Co. Policy explains how RMS Trading co., registered at Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. (RMS, we, us and our) processes information about you which is personally identifiable (“Your Information”) when you use any of the RMS services (including the RMS APP or RMS website), whether you are a driver, passenger or simply a visitor.
RMS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RMS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st November 2016.
If you have any queries about how we use Your Information or have a complaint, please contact us via our support email: email@example.com.
What we collect
We may collect and process the following information:
Users of RMS Taxi APP and website
• Name and job title
• Registration details
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Payment details required in order to collect and pay to you any fees as relevant
• Ratings information (where other RMS Customer users are able to rate you as a RMS driver)
• Where you choose to use RMS social networking features or pages (including our Facebook pages and
Twitter accounts), such information that you post or about you.
• Location data during your shift.
• Driver performance, operational and financial details
• Any other information you provide to us when using any RMS services
• Route information
• Cookies information
• Other data that you choose to provide to us
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence including emails and call recordings
• Details about the device you use to access and/or use any RMS services, which may include your IP address
or other unique device identifiers
• Cookies information
• Any other information provided by you pursuant to your use of any RMS services
• We may also gather information about you from other sources, including but not limited to (a) credit
reference agencies; (b) fraud prevention agencies; and (c) publicly available sources.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which
we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may
contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to
• For processing any bookings and/or payments
• To enable you to use RMS APP again using the same payment details you provided to us previously
• To monitor the use of any RMS services
• To investigate any complaints or potential breaches of the service
• For debt tracing, debt recovery, credit management and crime, fraud and money laundering detection and
• Where you are a driver to provide you and other drivers with relevant reports including aggregate
information based on other drivers’ operation and financial performance (although please note that this
information will always be aggregate, anonymous, statistical information and will never identify you to any
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that
you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may
change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell,
distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required
by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third
parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request
details of personal information. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held
on you please write to the address in contact us section of the website. If you believe that any information we
are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above
address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Disclosure of Your Information
• We may share or disclose non-private, non-personal, or aggregated information about our users without
• To credit reference agencies and/or fraud detection and prevention agencies
• To contractors, service providers, any suppliers, subcontractors (including payment providers) and other
third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal
information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
a parent company, our subsidiaries and affiliates
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution
or other sale or transfer of some or all of RMS assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy,
liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by RMS about our users is among the
assets transferred and in which case such company may continue to process Your Information as set forth in
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these
disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it
only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if we develop a “e-mail a friend” feature and
you provide us with e-mails to use that feature, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail
address to the recipients
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
• with your consent
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share Your Information in order to comply with any legal obligation or
in order to enforce or apply the Driver or User Terms, and all other agreements, including for billing and
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RMS, our
customers or others, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an
illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. This includes exchanging information with other companies
and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk protection.
You should take care when using any RMS social networking features since the information you choose to make available can be seen by other users in the selected group. We do not monitor the use of such features in the normal course of business although we reserve the right to do so at our discretion.
You assume all responsibility for any loss of privacy or other harm resulting from your voluntary disclosure of Your Information.
How do we protect Your Information?
Although no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data RMS collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant and stored securely.
RMS also take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data we hold is protected from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure by the use of various methods including access limitation, and industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to safeguard the account registration process and sign-up information. Other security safeguards include but are not limited to data encryption, firewalls, and physical access controls to building and files.
RMS maintains strict administrative, technical and physical procedures to protect information stored in our servers, which are located in the United States. Access to information is limited (through user/password credentials and software systems) to those employees who require it to perform their job functions.
RMS will also continue to hold your Information, if you do not register with us, if your registration or payment using RMS APP is declined, or even after you have closed your account or your arrangements with us have been terminated by you or RMS or payment details have been deleted. We will only hold this information for such period of time as is reasonably necessary for the purpose of dealing with enquiries, offering any RMS services you may be interested in, complying with any legal obligation, for crime and fraud prevention and detection and for recovering any monies you owe.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by way of our contact page.